The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
First of all, this is a Great Guide For Beginners!
In fact, even the more experienced users can benefit from this guide as well.
This amazing tool was originally designed for news-oriented sites.
However, people now use it to create all kinds of websites because of its ease of use and flexibility.
Unfortunately, many users still find it difficult to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout, because the average user typically doesn’t know how to effectively use the Menu function and static pages. This is because most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”. So here are a few things to ponder:
FACT: Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
FACT: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress. They assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Current users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
What Does The Guide Include?
- 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
- Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, stylesheet, etc.)
- An entire chapter dedicated to layout. Your site will be easier to navigate using static pages and it will potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
- Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
- Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
- Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
- Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
- Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
- FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so we will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Everyone who uses the web to make a living wants to create the best possible user experience for their viewers, but it’s not always a straight forward process. So what’s the best approach? That’s always open for debate, but there is no doubt that WordPress can get you where you need to go.
This amazing tool is so much more than the sum of its parts 🙂
And one more thing – Virtually every developer can gain a tremendous advantage over most existing WordPress users with this guide – because creating a quality website is a snap!