It’s possible to create your very own, realistic looking Iron Man Suit!
Who wouldn’t want a “real” Iron Man Suit?! If you’re on this page, you’ve probably had that same thought. We have to admit that we’ve had it too 🙂 If you’ve ever enjoyed the comics or any of the recent movies featuring Iron Man, you’ve probably envisioned what it would be like to just walk around town in that incredible super hero outfit. It’s a real attention grabber. And how cool would it be to show up at your next Halloween Party dressed like that?
It would literally put every department store costume copy to shame. We’re talking about a suit with the bulk, weight, texture, and feel of the “real” thing…exactly what you might imagine the “real” suit to look and feel like.
We’ve found a course on-line that allows you to re-create this amazing suit for yourself! And you can do it using the basic materials available at your local hardware store.
If you subscribe to this course, here’s what you’ll get as a member…
- Material List – Everything you’ll need for your suit; get it from Home Depot, Lowes, or even Builder’s Emporium – if you’re a Bill and Ted fan 😉
- Step-by-Step Instruction Guide – Follow this and your suit will be GREAT!
- 3D Files – All the files of the suit designed in a 3D Software.
- Software Viewer – You will get the software necessary to view and print these files. (Not available for Mac; sorry.)
- Pictures – These will help you to see if you are on the correct path…
- VIDEO TUTORIALS – Which explain the most important steps.
- And, they will clear any doubt you might have with their Customer Service.
This is also a great project for Comic Con!!!
We’ve been to several Comic Cons, and let us tell you first hand, this suit is always an attention grabber!